Sunday 24 April 2011

A new post!

Just now morning! 

The nite for seng's birthday

Halo,blogger!
Im sorry for long time din update my blog!
Keke..this few week keep on busy my homework!
Test is coming soon, please forgive la!haha..
Today is sunday wor!
But i have tuition later..I really hate have tuition on sunday!
Sian..but wad can i do?Cannot change lo..
Just now go shopping with family..
I saw a dress very pretty..but too mature!
Haha..i dun like to be so mature!XD
I tot have go to pc fair later..
How know?din have go!I wanna buy a bag to put my laptop!!!
Hmm..See tonite how la!!
Yesterday i help dar edit his blog!
He say nice nice wor!hahah..ofcause kay?
Blek!Dar must continue write ur blog ya!
And yesterday nite talk a lot with dar!
show wad i feel to him!keke..
Dar oso d leh..haha..no need to keep wad secret d la!
Just say out nia!haha..Love uuuuu...............