Saturday 14 May 2011

Just free and drop a post at here..




I just too boring XD

Yea!I have been long long time din update my blog since last month!
From jan until now, happened a lot of things..
I dunknw this is good for us or not?
Or want to give us a challenge?So confuse..
I can sure that one day we will quarrel for this all thing..
Jus cannot confirm when is the day..hmm...
Last few day i just did it!I know some people will think is my wrong..
But i dun care..I just say out the point!
It could not be settle down if doesn't anyone wan come out and say about this..
I know i will be the leader of this thing and many people sure will hate me..
It is no for my own good..but is for everybody..
Right..i should end at here about this thing..I really dunknw when is the day to settle down.
Nvm..Care about myself first ba!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change the topic..
Dar say he have one plan on my holiday!
hahah..so excited oh..really long time din with him for whole day already!
Damn miss him so much..Cannot explain d la..hahah..
Last few day we quarrel..Not so much people know this..
This is the first time saw him so so so angry like angry bird!
And make me very very very scare him jor!
We quarrel for somethings..cannot say..it is secret!
I call him many many times and he didn't hear my call still close the phone!
I dunknw how many times i have been call him..
Until i sleep jor at my brother room...hmm...
Second day.........................................
He still dun wan reply my msg n hear my call..
Afternoon..he say something make me feel so hurt!
Hurt me deep deep until cry..
I have been long time din cry after together with him..
That day really damn fucking sad!
At last, luckly we can settle it and be more close with each other!
I tell myself, i really cannot do wrong again..
I need him by my side and i use my true heart to love u..
Did u hear it?I say: i love u cin cin, gao gao plus deep deep!Believe it baby!♥ 

♥ ♥ ♥ 
My beloved